Formatter Teamcity::Cucumber::Formatter deprecated formatter API

Christian Baumann

Apr 5, 2018, 3:08:14 AM4/5/18
to Cukes
Hi all,

I´m running ruby Cucumber with JetBrains RubyMine, and I´m using cheezy´s test_gen gem (https://github.com/cheezy/testgen) to create the basic project files.

When I execute a feature, I get the following console output:
C:\Ruby23-x64\bin\ruby.exe -EUTF-8 -e $stdout.sync=true;$stderr.sync=true;load($0=ARGV.shift) C:\Ruby23-x64\bin/cucumber C:/Users/cbaumann/RubymineProjects/IBE-support/features/quotation_page.feature --format Teamcity::Cucumber::Formatter --expand --color -r features
WARNING: The formatter Teamcity::Cucumber::Formatter is using the deprecated formatter API which will be removed in v4.0 of Cucumber.

What bothering me is the warning about the deprecated formatter API, I assume the cause for this is --format Teamcity::Cucumber::Formatter parameter, but I have no clue where to change this, since my cucumber.yml just has this default: --no-source --color --format html --out testresults/report.html.
Where can I change the Teamcity::Cucumber::Formatter, and which formatter would you recommend to use instead?

Many thanks,
Christian