Cucumber_Java

Shanthi Kandasamy

Jan 8, 2020, 12:01:20 PM1/8/20
to Cukes
Hey There,

Can anyone tell me if super class's "No Argument constructor" can be accessed just by extending the class  in cucumber Junit?

I have a super class in which I have one "no argument constructor" , I just extend it in subclass , just by extending I was able to access the code inside the super class's "no argument constructor ". (As per my knowledge we can access the super class constructor by instantiating child class object)

Can someone please explain why does it behave that way?

MP Korstanje

Jan 8, 2020, 12:43:45 PM1/8/20
to Cukes
I don't think I understand the question.