[CPP]Scenario and step text in cucumber cpp

G Penzo

Jan 15, 2020, 4:34:39 AM1/15/20
to Cukes
Hello all.
We are using cucumber to test our communication drivers which communicate over http.
All the http communication data is logged.
What I want to do is to add the scenario and step text in to the log.
So when a step goes wrong we can find the http log belonging to that step.

Is there a way to get the running scenario and steps text from cucumber-cpp.
I was looking at the "invoke" and "begin_scenario" decoder to register a calback function that will be called when one of those decoders are called.
But before I start I want to know if there is already a way.

Regards
Grayson.