Auto-Populate on steps in Feature file

Leo Arokiaraj

Jan 22, 2020, 6:27:06 AM1/22/20
to Cukes
Hi,

This might be weird question or wrong. please correct me

Question Regarding Auto-Populate feature in Feature file.

When we were using older version of cucumber / gherkins the steps which cucumber ask us to implement used to come with \"(.*?)\"$ for parameters.

image.png
lWhen it used to come that way , in Feature file when we give Given and CTRL+SPACE it use to pre-populate some commonly used steps as below

image.png

Issue/Question:
After we upgraded the version of cucumber/gherkins now the steps which cucumber ask us to implement used to come with {String},{String} etc for parameters

image.png
But after this in feature file when we give "Given and CTRL+SPACE" it does not pre-populate any other steps in the feature file rather it gives the step only with { String} {String}
image.png

Thank you,
Leo

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail or its attachments.

Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free.
People10 does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored by People10 for operational or business reasons.

Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does not relate to the business of the People10 is personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by People10.

People10 Technosoft Private Limited
Registered Office: Floor 8, Block A, Gopalan Global Axis SEZ,
#152 EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru 560066