You can implement missing steps with the snippets below:

Sathish Kumar

Jan 8, 2020, 12:01:20 PM1/8/20
to Cukes
I am able to view the stepdef from my featurefile by clicking it in the ide but when i try to run using junit/gradle it is throwing this error

You can implement missing steps with the snippets below:
@Given("the agent is on application login page")
public void the_agent_is_on_application_login_page() {
    // Write code here that turns the phrase above into concrete actions
    throw new cucumber.api.PendingException();
}

Workarounds tried

moved the feature file to test/resources and checked

am i missing anything please help?
Image1.png
Runner.png

MP Korstanje

Jan 8, 2020, 12:42:33 PM1/8/20
to Cukes
You are mixing a package name with a classpath uri in your glue.

Try using either the format classpath:com/example/app or com.example.app