wire.js 0.10.1 released

Brian Cavalier

Jul 17, 2013, 8:21:26 AM7/17/13
to cuj...@googlegroups.com
We just released wire.js 0.10.1.  It includes a couple of important fixes for deeply nested usages of the wire factory, and some great community contributed documentation additions and fixes (awesome, thank you!)

Scott Andrews

Jul 17, 2013, 11:46:58 AM7/17/13
to cuj...@googlegroups.com
+1 to the community

-Scott

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 8:21 AM, Brian Cavalier <br...@hovercraftstudios.com> wrote:
We just released wire.js 0.10.1.  It includes a couple of important fixes for deeply nested usages of the wire factory, and some great community contributed documentation additions and fixes (awesome, thank you!)

Charilaos Skiadas

Jul 17, 2013, 4:44:12 PM7/17/13
to cuj...@googlegroups.com
Yey I got my name in the paper!

I think you may need to update the minor version number in bower.json btw.

On Jul 17, 2013, at 11:46 AM, Scott Andrews wrote:

> +1 to the community
>
> -Scott
>

> On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 8:21 AM, Brian Cavalier <br...@hovercraftstudios.com> wrote:
> We just released wire.js 0.10.1. It includes a couple of important fixes for deeply nested usages of the wire factory, and some great community contributed documentation additions and fixes (awesome, thank you!)
>
> Here's the changelog. Enjoy!

Haris Skiadas

Brian Cavalier

Jul 17, 2013, 4:47:25 PM7/17/13
Yep, we definitely appreciate the doc updates!

Darn, I forgot about bower.json.  Thanks for the heads-up!  Having to update both package.json and bower.json stinks :(  Here's to hoping that JS package managers converge soon.

Charilaos Skiadas

Jul 17, 2013, 4:57:10 PM7/17/13
to cuj...@googlegroups.com
On Jul 17, 2013, at 4:46 PM, Brian Cavalier wrote:

> Darn, I forgot about bower.json. Having to update both package.json and bower.json stinks :(

Actually might be almost worth it making it into some sort of git hook.

> Here's to hoping that JS package managers converge soon.

Seconded.

Haris Skiadas