cujo.js tutorials! \o/

unscriptable

Jan 17, 2013, 9:53:51 PM1/17/13

[update 2013-01-17] Here's another app.  While not a tutorial, it's got some interesting code to browse: https://github.com/five-eleven/monty-hall-ui

Mudi Ugbowanko

Oct 4, 2012, 9:08:09 AM10/4/12
to cuj...@googlegroups.com
Does any of your tutorials contain 'best practise' approach on compiling projects ready for production?

I have got things working with r.js because cram.js documentation is rather empty #lastTimeIChecked.

The thing about using r.js is that its really for require.js(?) and I would like to see how cram.js really works before deciding which one to commit too.

One key  issue I would like to figure out with compiling is to include curl.js and my curl configuration within the compiled assets, so its really all in one file (or at least the initially required libs).

Thanks

M.

unscriptable

Oct 5, 2012, 5:25:51 PM10/5/12
to cuj...@googlegroups.com
Hey Mudi,

Use r.js for now.  We're working on cram.js at the moment, but it's still just alpha quality.  We hope to have a beta release in a few weeks.

One key  issue I would like to figure out with compiling is to include curl.js and my curl configuration within the compiled assets, so its really all in one file (or at least the initially required libs).

r.js has a config option for including additional files in the build.  I think it's called "includes"???  You should be able to include curl.js and any config file using that feature, iiuc.  Let me know how that works out.

-- John