when.js 2.2.0 released

Brian Cavalier

Jul 3, 2013, 3:55:12 PM7/3/13
to cuj...@googlegroups.com
when.js 2.2.0 just landed: promise monitoring and debugging (w/cross-callstack traces!), and more node adapters.

Charilaos Skiadas

Jul 4, 2013, 12:19:29 AM7/4/13
to cuj...@googlegroups.com
May I say, totally awesome! Can't wait to play with it.

Btw the first link on the release notes, to "promise monitoring and debugging", seems to be broken, at least on my end.

On Jul 3, 2013, at 2:55 PM, Brian Cavalier wrote:

> when.js 2.2.0 just landed: promise monitoring and debugging (w/cross-callstack traces!), and more node adapters.
>
> Check it out
>
> --

Haris Skiadas

Brian Cavalier