RaveJS

Gabri elle

Jan 12, 2015, 9:35:27 AM1/12/15
to cuj...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

curl is marked as being replaced by rave. However, the last commit on rave is from mid-November, although it is still in beta. So my question is simple: is rave still active? If yes, could the roadmap be updated?
I am starting a new project, and I am unsure whether I should go for rave, curl, or even something else.
Thanks for the clarification.
Kind regards

Gabrielle

foxdonut

Jan 20, 2015, 9:57:30 AM1/20/15
to cuj...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

That is a good question, I think documenting the roadmap more clearly would be very useful.

Thanks!
foxdonut

John Hann

Feb 28, 2015, 10:27:07 AM2/28/15
to cuj...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

This project needs a new champion.  I just don't have the time any more.   Interested?

-- John