meld.js 0.8.0 released (1.0.0 Release Candidate 1!)

Brian Cavalier

Sep 13, 2012, 11:04:09 AM9/13/12
to cuj...@googlegroups.com
We just released meld.js 0.8.0.  We're calling it 1.0.0 release candidate 1, so if all goes according to plan, we will have an official 1.0.0 release very soon.

The biggest changes in this release are:
  1. Documentation!  All new reference and api docs are now bundled into the repo in the docs dir, and will be versioned with the code.  When you get the code, you get the correct version of the docs, too.
  2. Deprecated browser global. Modular javascript is here to stay. Cujo.js is a modern platform. We feel this is the time to move forward and drop legacy global support.