NASA International Space Apps Challenge Hackathon - Seattle

Geodesy

Sep 30, 2021, 8:04:10 PM9/30/21
to Cascadia Users of Geospatial Open Source
NASA hackathon this weekend, many themes where Open Source GIS can be used, form your own team or join another tomorrow evening. Challenges for all ages, tech skill levels ( ... or none at all : -)
If you are an instructor, please pass this along to your students, and to your friends and colleagues.

NASA International Space Apps Challenge Hackathon - Seattle
Fri Oct 1 6:00 pm to Sun Oct 3 4:00 pm - https://bit.ly/2021spaceappsseattle

NASA's International Space Apps Challenge hackathon is back for its 10th year -- and Seattle is in it! Join us online, October 1st through 3rd, to take on NASA challenges that improve life on Earth and our future in space.

Space Apps is an international hackathon for coders, scientists, designers, storytellers, makers, builders, technologists, and others in cities around the world, where teams engage with the space agency data to address real-world problems for down here and up there. Our local judging panel includes all-stars drawn from the Seattle space community. Teams that advance to the global judging round have a shot at viewing a NASA spacecraft launch.

Contact email: in...@spaceappsseattle.org
Organization website: http://spaceappsseattle.org