CUGOS February meeting

karsten

Feb 15, 2024, 5:32:30 PMFeb 15
to cu...@googlegroups.com

Dear CUGOS Community,

We're excited to remind you that our February CUGOS meeting is scheduled for next Wednesday. For details, please visit our meeting page: https://cugos.org/meetings/2024-02-21/. This is a fantastic opportunity to connect, share your projects, and discuss any questions you may have with our welcoming group.

Additionally, we're proceeding with the board elections, which were postponed from last month’s meeting. This delay has allowed us to gain further momentum and extend invitations to more CUGOS members. If CUGOS has played a beneficial role in your professional or personal growth, now is an excellent time to contribute to its future. Your involvement, regardless of how big or small, can make a significant difference. Beyond the four positions outlined in our bylaws, we're also looking to invigorate the board with new 'members at large' to ensure our organization continues to flourish.

Your participation could help shape the future of CUGOS, fostering a vibrant community and enriching experiences for all members. Let's come together to support and sustain the organization that has given us so much.

We look forward to seeing many of you next Wednesday!

Warm regards,
Karsten Vennemann