Fwd: Registration is open for the 2022 Washington GIS Conference

Melody Ovard

Apr 4, 2022, 12:08:57 PM4/4/22

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: WA GIS Virtual Conference 2021 <mark...@waurisa.org>
Date: Mon, Mar 28, 2022 at 15:38
Subject: Registration is open for the 2022 Washington GIS Conference
To: Melody Ovard <melody...@gmail.com>

Registration is open

The Washington GIS Conference
Registration is open!

Conference registration for the 2022 Washington GIS Conference is now open!

  • Professional Standard Registration is $100
  • Professional Speaker Registration is $50
  • Student Registration (Minimum half time at accredited college) $15

You can still:

become a speaker by submitting a presentation abstract
become a conference sponsor

Details on the poster/app contest and social opportunities will be released in the following weeks.

For more information about the conference check out our webpage

This email was sent to melody...@gmail.com
Washington GIS Association - WAGISA · 1402 Auburn Way N. PMB 158 · Auburn, WA 98002 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp