1st Meeting - March 21

jlivni

Feb 23, 2007, 12:17:40 PM2/23/07
to Cascadia Users of Geospatial Open Source
Thanks to mpg and LizardTech for generously hosting our first meeting.

While the agenda has the potential to change, it will most likely be
something like this:

5:30-5:45 Welcome & Introductions
5:45-6:15 First Talk
6:15-6:30 break
6:30-7:00 Second Talk

One of our talks will be a broad overview of open source in GIS; the
other will feature a guest from
the College of Forest Resources at the UW, talking about how he has
recently integrated PostGIS into his research on wildlife habitat
modeling.

Some food will be provided, and post-meeting, those who wish can
adjourn to one of the nearby pubs for drinks and further discussion.

The LizardTech offices are located near Pioneer Square:
The National Building
Suite 200
1008 Western Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104

So we can get an idea of the number of guests, please consider
introducing yourself on this list, and noting whether you'll be able
to attend. If you'd prefer to skip the public intro, just send a note
to cugo...@umbrellaconsulting.com letting me know if you can make
it.

-Josh

DDoop

Feb 26, 2007, 12:10:35 PM2/26/07
to Cascadia Users of Geospatial Open Source
Great forum and topic! Thanks for putting this together, I hope to be
at the first meeting.

Dave Doop
GIS Coordinator
City of Marysville, Washington