We need a couple more speakers for May 15 CUGOS meeting!

Matt

May 10, 2024, 12:08:28 PMMay 10
to Cascadia Users of Geospatial Open Source
Greetings CUGOSians!

We are looking forward to Mike Babb's presentation on harmonizing county-to-county household migration flows at the May 15 meeting, and we are seeking a couple more presenters. Have you built something cool lately? Did you recently discover an exciting new data source? Maybe you unlocked some previously unknown capability of your favorite open source geospatial software? Share it with us next Wednesday, May 15, 6:00 pm @ Bloedel Hall Room 292 on the University of Washington campus.

You can add yourself to the agenda by making a pull request at the CUGOS GitHub repo, or by emailing he...@cugos.org, or emailing ma...@coregis.net

See you next week!

Cheers,

Matt