new open GIS positions at Weyerhaeuser

Chris Beaudette

Jan 30, 2022, 10:14:36 PM1/30/22
to Cascadia Users of Geospatial Open Source

We are recruiting for a GIS Product Ownerhttp://weyer.jobs/17446

This role will manage our GIS data warehouse as a product and will lead a project to investigate cloud-native data storage options. They will also be involved in supporting new initiatives related to our growing carbon business. We’re especially interested in individuals with GIS project or product management experience.

In addition, we are recruiting for a GIS Analysthttp://weyer.jobs/17447

This role provides excellent GIS data stewardship and analysis for our business partners in Recreation Lease, Timberlands, and Acquisitions & Divestiture.

Regarding location, Safety is a core value at Weyerhaeuser. The work associated with these positions will be performed remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic. When employees can safely return to offices, the work will be performed in a hybrid capacity: partial telework, partial in our WY Headquarters in Seattle or one of our US Timberlands offices.

Please reach out if you have questions about these postings, our team, or our work.

Thanks,

Chris Beaudette | GIS Services

Weyerhaeuser Company

Direct: 206.539.4502