Bug

remy

Oct 22, 2010, 5:22:42 AM10/22/10
to cufón
Following case
<h1>&nbsp;</h1>

The non breaking space is there to preserve the height of the h1 tag.
cufon removes that &nbsp;!

Why?
Can it be fixed?

Simo Kinnunen

Oct 22, 2010, 8:45:50 AM10/22/10
to cu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I don't think this should happen, but even if it does I'm not really interested in fixing it.. I have a hard time thinking of a valid use case for something like that. Is there really no other way for you to create empty space?

Simo

Jaswant Tak

Jul 12, 2012, 1:33:59 PM7/12/12
to cu...@googlegroups.com
You can try with BR tag

<h1><br /></h1>

- Jaswant

On Oct 22, 2010, at 6:22 PM, remy wrote:

> Following case
> <h1>&nbsp;</h1>
>
> The non breaking space is there to preserve the height of the h1 tag.
> cufon removes that &nbsp;!
>
> Why?
> Can it be fixed?

Some Guy

Aug 25, 2012, 1:11:07 PM8/25/12
to cu...@googlegroups.com
Why would you use nbsp as height control? Use margin-bottom or height instead.