Font conversion for áčäöå

April

Aug 7, 2012, 9:34:10 AM8/7/12
to cu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've verified the font I'm using has the characters I need (by using Photoshop on my machine).

2., When I use http://cufon.shoqolate.com/generate/ and check "all characters" this character does not work: č.  Furthermore, when I add that character specifically to additional characters, it still doesn't work. Any idea what's wrong or questions I should investigate to troubleshoot?

2. Bug report, when I use http://cufon.shoqolate.com/generate/ and check "all characters" these characters are not added to the file: áäöå .  However, I was able to add them in the additional characters field and all was well. In case anyone wanted to know that.

Thank you for your time. :)