Rendering issues with Internet Explorer

kizeesmack

May 30, 2012, 12:12:51 AM5/30/12
to cufón
I am having some issues with cufon fonts loading in I.E 6, 7, 8. I've
searched the internet and tried as many things as I could .

The site is http://www.wethepeopleareready.com

The cufonized font shows up like this:
http://browsershots.org/screenshots/f6d43abd9c4f0e67a80b31ab74f1c213

which means it picks up the font js and renders it but still leaves
the old standard font behind + it doesn't apply the font shadow effect
as per:
http://browsershots.org/screenshots/dbfc07a824355354e754d7e53e5c1bf1

I'm going crazy! please help me identify why this is happening , I am
looking into removing it using modernizer for i.e but it seems to
almost be there so I'd really like to make it work first before I
omit

yay cufon!

thank you!

Simo Kinnunen

May 30, 2012, 12:20:33 AM5/30/12
to cu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The problem is actually caused by html5shiv, which modernizr uses. They fixed it two months ago but there has been no new stable release as of yet.

Simo

iPhoneから送信