UNSUBSCRIBE ME PLEASE!!

Salvador Florit Guinovart

May 26, 2012, 4:37:24 AM5/26/12
to cu...@googlegroups.com
I sent a bunch of times Cufon + unsub...@googlegroups.com and continue to receive daily e-mails. When I enter the group gets if you want to join the groupwhat I understand I am no longer in the group! How is it that every day receivesan average of 2 e-mail Cufon group. Please give me completely low.

Thank you.

Simo Kinnunen

May 26, 2012, 5:48:43 AM5/26/12
to cu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Done. I'm not sure why unsubbing wouldn't work.

Simo

On May 26, 2012, at 6:42 PM, Joseph Oracoy wrote:

same here. I want to unsubscribe also.

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Salvador Florit Guinovart <salvado...@gmail.com> wrote:
I sent a bunch of times Cufon + unsub...@googlegroups.com and continue to receive daily e-mails. When I enter the group gets if you want to join the groupwhat I understand I am no longer in the group! How is it that every day receivesan average of 2 e-mail Cufon group. Please give me completely low.

Thank you.

Message has been deleted