Joomla 2.5 + RocketTheme + Cufon = Conflict, Not Really Working

Open Potion (Morgan)

Aug 10, 2012, 1:18:13 PM8/10/12
to cu...@googlegroups.com
So I have cufon working great all over the page on rpmdemo.openpotion.com (joomla 1.5), but using the latest in Joomla 2.5 on rpmdemo.openpotion.com/jupgrade it is not applying the cufon to module headings and several other areas.

They both have nearly identical css, and we set the exact same settings.
They both use the same Rocket Theme template. The cufon is applied via KC Cufon plugin.

As mentioned, it works fine in 1.5, but not joomla 2.5 - that's the only different variable, really.

Any ideas? Thanks!