REMOVE ME

Morgan Burnham

May 26, 2012, 5:56:04 AM5/26/12
to cu...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 3:48 AM, Simo Kinnunen <sor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Done. I'm not sure why unsubbing wouldn't work.
>
> Simo
>
> On May 26, 2012, at 6:42 PM, Joseph Oracoy wrote:
>
> same here. I want to unsubscribe also.
>

> On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Salvador Florit Guinovart
> <salvado...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I sent a bunch of times Cufon + unsub...@googlegroups.com and continue
>> to receive daily e-mails. When I enter the group gets if you want to join
>> the groupwhat I understand I am no longer in the group! How is it that every
>> day receivesan average of 2 e-mail Cufon group. Please give
>> me completely low.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> --
>

> --

Simo Kinnunen

May 26, 2012, 6:07:04 AM5/26/12
to cu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Okay, to prevent a flood of these message, as of this now I will stop unsubbing people manually. It also takes away my precious free time. If you or anyone else wants to unsubscribe and/or leave the group, but the unsub email doesn't seem to work, just go to http://groups.google.com/group/cufon?hl=en, click "My membership" and you should be able to figure it out from there. The link to the group page is included in every message. Seriously guys... it's not that difficult.

Simo