Welcome to CueDrive Beta

3 views
Skip to first unread message

yaacov edri

unread,
Sep 20, 2026, 8:14:50 AMSep 20
to CueDrive Beta


I’m Yaakov — a DJ. I built CueDrive so I could take my VirtualDJ library on the road, streamed from my own cloud (OneDrive / Google Drive / Dropbox). No upload to us. Your files stay yours.

How to get the app

  1. You’re in this group — that was the first step.
  2. Open this link on your Android phone, with the same Google account:
     https://play.google.com/apps/testing/media.cuedrive
  3. Tap Become a tester, then install CueDrive from Play.

Play can take a few minutes to notice you joined. If it says you’re not a tester, wait and refresh.

What I need from you Use it like a real night: browse folders, play, lock screen, car, shuffle. If something breaks or feels wrong — reply here. A short note + what you were doing is enough.

This is a small private beta. Thank you for being in it.

— Yaakov
 https://cuedrive.media

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages