first time user, missing files

Geo B

Jan 22, 2017, 2:06:24 PM1/22/17
to CUDPP
Hi everyone,

I'm building GigaVoxels on Win64. First step is to build CUDPP. My issue is regarding the moderngpu files : cmake compains they are missing. When I check in github, they are there, but with ` moderngpu @ b6b3ed5`
When I download the zip, they are missing.

I can work around it, but I thought I would make it known for other first time users.

Thanks

Geo

John Owens

Jan 22, 2017, 2:07:32 PM1/22/17
to cu...@googlegroups.com
Make sure, when you clone, that you're cloning recursively (git clone --recursive) so it fetches the dependencies as well.

Failing that, you can run the submodule commands standalone, but it's easier to clone recursively from the start.

JDO

Geo B

Jan 22, 2017, 2:41:03 PM1/22/17
to CUDPP