Failed to use CUDPP 2.0 on my desktop, windows7 sp1, GTX 660 Ti card, CUDA 5.5, VS2008

谢乃闻

May 17, 2015, 11:08:31 AM5/17/15
to cu...@googlegroups.com
   Hi, all
   My error is very much like the previous described one."https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/cudpp/w2WQod7nKnM" that "But when I try to lauch the simpleCUDPP or the cudpp_testrig program, they hung up and keep stuck there.
For example, the simpleCUDPP seems to be trapped in the "cudaMalloc" routine between the two breakpoint in the image above."
   My platform is "win 7 sp1, GTX 660 Ti, Cuda 5.5, vs 2008"
   Different from previous one, I want this sample running on GPU architecture 2.0 instead of 3.0.
   I do not know how to set the cmakelist.txt.
   Thanks.

谢乃闻

Jun 1, 2015, 12:25:46 PM6/1/15
to cu...@googlegroups.com