CMake Problems in building apps on CUDPP2.1 on Linux

Rajesh Bordawekar

Jan 30, 2014, 9:46:09 AM1/30/14
to cu...@googlegroups.com
I downloaded the most recent cudpp2.1  on x86/Linux and was successful in building the library. When I tried to build the test apps (e.g., simpleCUDPP). I get the following  cmake error (I am using cmake 2.8.11):

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:17 (cuda_add_executable):

  Unknown CMake command "cuda_add_executable".

Has someone seen this error?  Any pointers on fixing it?

-Thanks!
Rajesh

Dmitry N. Mikushin

Jan 30, 2014, 11:21:44 AM1/30/14
to cu...@googlegroups.com
CUDA_ADD_EXECUTABLE is defined in FindCUDA.cmake module, a part of
CMake. If you don't have this file, then your CMake is probably older,
than the version CUDA support was introduced.

- D.