Ruby + Cucumber + Calabash on Jenkins

Liudas T

May 4, 2015, 2:26:47 PM5/4/15
to cucumber-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone, I thought this group might be the best place to ask this question:
Im trying to setup calabash on iOS project for Jenkins so that I could run tests every night after successful build, but I keep having problems.
It's the first time I'm using Calabash and I can successfully install it through Jenkins, but every time I try to run Cucumber I get the following message:

"line 5: cucumber: command not found"

I am considering reinstalling entire Jenkins machine because Im thinking maybe I've set it up wrong?
I keep having these permission issues as well as some commands just not working when ran through Jenkins.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks