Sunathon NOV 2010

CUCMS MBBS 0910

Aug 3, 2010, 9:28:12 AM8/3/10
to cucm...@googlegroups.com
greetings to all my friend. i've been informed by Muhd Waqiyuddin that he wants us(the new 2nd years') to manage and implement a sunathon by ourselves. before this,we've only volunteered to help with the cause,but now we're going to take charge and plan the whole project. we need around 10 people to be in the committee.

anyone who's intersted,please join the commitee.the experience gaind from this project will help you a lot in the coming future.

the sunathon is sponsored,so no need to worry about money. it would be held at Masjid Ikhlasiah,Kerinchi,Pantai Dalam, Kuala Lumpur. 21st November 2010. so we need to discuss this matter as soon as possible.

we need everyone to work together and make our college proud. we should prove ourselves that we are as good as the seniors or maybe better. i know we can do it.

if there's any inquiries, please contact Muhd waqiyuddin at pacema...@yahoo.com.sg

CUCMS MBBS 0910

Aug 7, 2010, 6:02:22 AM8/7/10
to cucm...@googlegroups.com