Evil Domme Phone Sex

Randi69s

Oct 14, 2014, 7:45:02 AM10/14/14
to cuckold-...@googlegroups.com

What are you staring at? Do you have time to stop and stare at my picture? Or should you be picking up your phone, and Calling me.  If  you are reading this, it’s already to late, you have already fallen victim to my spell. You will slowly begin to feel different. Like right now, your starting to feel anxious. That’s step one.

The only way to relieve any of the emotions, and feeling you are bout to go through… Like the flutters you feel swarming around in your stomach. Is to come spend some time with me. Let me use you for my own personal pleasure. Let me show you how a real, twisted Domme treats a little Fuck Slut like you.

What are you waiting for? Pick up that phone.

Its just going to get worse from here.

Lyric

1-844-SEXY-TLC

(1-844-739-9852)