Cucked by a BBC phone sex

Randi69s

Sep 18, 2014, 1:42:27 PM9/18/14
to cuckold-...@googlegroups.com

Size really does matter when I’m in the mood for a big, thick, juicy, black cock. I love the way it stretches my pussy. I love the way I can feel him moving deep inside me.

You can’t compete with that can you with your little bitty white cock. Your little chubby gets so hard seeing my fresh white skin contrasted with dark brown chocolate. You start stroking faster when he bends me over and holds me down and makes me scream as he fucks my brains out.

Then he tells you to get down on your knees behind me to and lick hissuperior black cum out of my ruined pussy. Of course you do, cause you’re just a little white cuck, aren’t you?

Zesty Zoey

1-866-510-7470

http://www.phonesexcandy.com/zoey.html

http://www.forbiddenphonesexpleasures.com