PhoneSex With A Sissy Cuck

Randi69s

Jun 19, 2015, 9:39:22 AM6/19/15
to cuckold-...@googlegroups.com

You cannot make me cum, but you will obey me. I like to tease and deny you for days. I like to dress you up and take you go to the mall and watch me find a yummy man to fuck me as you watch how a real man does it. I have teased and and denied you for so long ( of course you cannot make me cum) that it’s only right that I should cum and make you watch. Your cock is probably throbbing at the fact of me moaning and groaning by a well-hung man pleasing me. But first, we will pick up a few items. Shoes, lingerie, dresses, skirts, stockings , earrings, and bracelets. These are some of the things you will be wearing when you see the” real man” fuck me.

Call me so you can prepare to be my sissy cuck and watch me fuck and you will be there to clean us both up.

Mary

866*230*7699

www.sinfullysexyphonesex.com/mary.html

www.hotmilfphonesex.com/mary.html