Creampie Slut Phone Sex

1 view

Randi69s

Jun 19, 2015, 9:41:38 AM6/19/15
to cuckold-...@googlegroups.com

What a good cum cleaning slut you are. I love hearing you beg to lick out my cunt after a long night of hard fucking with one of my studs. I see the glean in your eye and the bulge in your shorts as you think about all the creamy goodness you will soon be slurping out of me.

If you do an excellent job, you know there could possibly be a reward in your very near future. I know how you enjoy when I allow you to cum on my luscious body and enjoy the taste of yourself. So, crawl over here and start with licking my panties clean.

Wicked Wendy

1- 866-299-2032

1-844-332-2639 Ext 228

http://www.phonesexcandy.com/wendy.html