Cucking Him Oblivion Phone Sex

Randi69s

Sep 26, 2014, 7:33:57 AM9/26/14
to cuckold-...@googlegroups.com

Watching his face, as I slowly explain to him what’s going on.. Why there is an exceptionally gorgeous man standing Naked in our living room. He doesn’t understand. He doesn’t want to understand.

Sitting there on his knees, waiting for me to explain to him… waiting for me to tell the man to put his clothes on.. Instead I slowly remove mine. Slowly handing them to my husband to fold… Little does he know, he’s getting me ready for what is sure to be a very hot and steamy night.

I notice a tear slowly sliding down his cheek, as I sink to my knees in front of the other man. In front of his best friend…

Tonight will be his first time being a cuckold. As his 3 inch cock stands at attentions. He will be forced to watch. Forced to beg, and plead

Emma

1-866-535-7625

http://www.phonesexcandy.com/emma.html

http://www.lustyeyesphonesex.com