My Cuckold Loves To Watch Me Cheat Phone Sex

Randi69s

Oct 8, 2014, 7:45:01 AM10/8/14
to cuckold-...@googlegroups.com

My husband has a very tiny dick. Because I am a horny housewife, he took it upon himself to start finding other men for me to fuck. He would meet them in the gym and “size them up” in the shower. When he would bring them home it would be like a present and I imagined pretty bows tied around those huge cocks. I could hardly contain my excitement and I was quite loud even knowing that my poor little dicked husband was listening downstairs as his wife got fucked by the men with huge cocks that he brought home for me. He even wanted to watch, so I was fine with that.

One day, as I was being pleasured by a particularly huge cock, I made a comment about how I wasn’t used to being filled up like that, which clearlyhumiliated my husband. I felt a little bad until I looked over and noticed a little bulge in my husband’s pants. The humiliation turned him on. Now that I know this, I will be certain to use it to my advantage (and his) for my future fuck sessions. My husband will be cuckolded and humiliated until he gets off like I do.
Anna
866-514-4715
http://www.phonesexmamas.com/anna.html
http://phonesexwhimpers.com/anna.html