Edging cuckold waits while I fuck phone sex BBCs till I’m dripping with their cum

ยอดดู 3 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Randi69s

ยังไม่อ่าน,
19 มิ.ย. 2558 09:42:0619/6/58
ถึง cuckold-...@googlegroups.com

Your sad little dick can’t keep me satisfied and can’t keep me home. I won’t let you leave though because you agreed to belong to me. Now you’ve become my cuckold bitch property. Every night I make you stroke that useless little dicklet until it’s hard and you’re begging to be allowed to cum. Instead, you get edging assignments to bring yourself to the verge of orgasm every hour on the hour. It’s not hard for you to do since you receive pic texts of the BBCs I’m fucking. Enjoying myself with a night out on the town getting every hole filled with BBCs that make your dicklet looking like a fucking clit. I come home dripping and oozing and you get on your knees as soon as I enter the door ready to serve me and fulfill you cuckold duties.

Wicked Wendy

1- 866-299-2032

1-844-332-2639 Ext 228

http://www.phonesexcandy.com/wendy.html