My Phone Sex Cuck Gets a Special Treat

Randi69s

Dec 14, 2015, 3:20:33 PM12/14/15
to Cuckold Phone Sex

I promised my cucky that I would keep him updated on the night's events. (It's the least I could do, right?)  After all, he works so hard to buy me things and keep me in the lifestyle that a hot goddess deserves.  Since he gets sexually satisfied vicariously through me, I make sure that I when I get cock, I get it bighard and good.

My cuck hubby knows the rules. When I'm out on the town with my girlfriends, he has strict orders to stay at home, wear his cock cage and wait for instructions from me as to when and if he is allowed to remove the cage and play with his little dick. If I decide to let him pull his knob, I will call or text him to let him know where I've hidden the chastity device key.  Usually when I go out, it's because I'm on the prowl for some big cock and preferably big black cock.

I had a good feeling about tonight. I was dressed up and feeling incredibly sexy. Sure enough, a tall dark man sent me a drink. I quickly texted my husband that not only was I going to get fucked, I was going to satisfy my BBC craving as well.
Anna
1-844-33-CANDY (1-844-332-2639) Ext.203