Someone’s Getting Dirty Panties For Phonesex Christmas

Randi69s

Dec 14, 2015, 3:07:28 PM12/14/15
to Cuckold Phone Sex
sadie314ch
A good cuck pet stroking for his goddess. I have even found surprisingly that I can squirt with his perfectly average cock fucking me. You can imagine how much this excited him.

He thought for a little moment that this discovery would mean that I would fuck his dick more. It was very cute. Silly pet I still love the big thick cocks the best, I don’t think that will ever change. Though watching his face covered under the pile of dirty lingerie, his cock so hard his gorgeous balls so big and full can send me right over the edge while the large toys do their work.

Have you been a good boy? What’s Santa bringing to your house this year?

Sadie

1-866-239-2972 or 1-844-33-CANDY (2-2639) ext 222