Sissy Maid Cuckold Phone Sex

Randi69s

Sep 12, 2014, 11:32:19 AM9/12/14
to cuckold-...@googlegroups.com

Sissy Mistress Taryn Quinn

Pathetic little thing, not man enough to satisfy a perfect Goddess like me. You keep trying to pretend you are a real man but I know better. Its time to teach you your place in life.

I’ll strip away every scrap of your masculinity and dress you in satin, laceand ribbon covered maid’s uniform. Painting your lips with a slick red lipstick and start you on your daily chores.  My cruel words mocking you as you wiggle your little ruffle covered ass for me. You had better finished quickly because I have some guests coming over. I couple of real men who know how to satisfy me, how to stretch my tight little sugar walls with theirlong thick cocks.

Perhaps you will learn how good that feels.

Phone Sex Sissy Mistress Taryn

1-866-289-3963

Click to see your cruel Mistress’s Personal Site