You’re Nothing But A Cuckold Phone Sex

Randi69s

Oct 23, 2014, 7:16:40 AM10/23/14
to cuckold-...@googlegroups.com

It amuses me to keep your hopes up that one day you may get to fuck me. I string you along with that small thread of hope that you will get to do something more with my cunt than lick another man’s cum out of it. You beg me and beg me and I assure you that soon your day will come but today isn’t your day. The time comes when my cunt aches to be fuckedhard and raw. I laugh at your crushed hopes when I bring home my hot, young, stud. When you ask me why I won’t fuck you, I show you exactly why. Who would want to fuck that ridiculously tiny excuse for a dick you have between your legs when I can fuck thick, long, raging hard stud dick? Get real sad little loser cuckold.

Wicked Wendy

1- 866-299-2032

http://www.phonesexcandy.com/wendy.html

http://www.deviantphonesex.com/