A Willing Cuckold PhoneSex

Randi69s

Oct 22, 2014, 7:07:57 AM10/22/14
to cuckold-...@googlegroups.com

They love being my cuckold boyfriends. Submissive men that likes to watch me have sex with other men. Real Men. Someone who can take control and give me what I want: A long, hard Big Black Cock. Well hunged.

They are my boyfriends of course, but they are not allowed to fuck me or touch me unless told so. It’s a symbol of their submission to me.

I like to have my subs sit in the bedroom and watch me get fucked by the next door neighbor, ” Big Mike”. They sit and watch how Big Mike penetrate my slick cunt. Afterwards, I make my sub clean me and Big Mike up with their tongues. After their first time doing this, there was no going back. They were a cuckold. My cocksucking cuckold.

Be my cuckold .  You will love what Big Mike can do.

Mary

866*230*7699

http://www.phonesexcandy.com/mary.html

http://www.hotmilfphonesex.com/mary.html