Watch BBC cum where he wants Phone Sex

Randi69s

Oct 7, 2014, 7:18:19 AM10/7/14
to cuckold-...@googlegroups.com

That huge black cock slipping in and out of my tight wet pussy. Watching him thrust deep while I cry out his name.  Arching my back up off the bed as he fills me with his thick dick. Forcing every inch inside me. You sitting in the dark watching, wanting so badly to touch yourself, but knowing I would not allow it. Then seeing him about to cum, as he does it drips from my twat and he finishes his sticky load on the soft skin of my flat stomach. You know that if you were good and didn’t stroke, you might get to lick my sweet juices off his big black cock.

Alex

866-538-2420

www.seductivemilfphonesex.com