Cucked And Humiliated Phonesex With Skyler

Randi69s

Sep 25, 2014, 7:25:51 AM9/25/14
to cuckold-...@googlegroups.com

You were shocked when I walked into the house. I wasn’t alone like you expected. You looked at me waiting for answers but I said nothing. I took the stranger into the bedroom and you followed like I knew you would. I sat you down on the ottoman beside the bed. Then I started to remove my clothes. The stranger did the same. You and I were both speechless when we saw his massive cock spring to life. My mouth watered in anticipation. I looked over at you as my mouth wrapped around his massive manhood, just in time to see you reach for your cock.  You’ve just been cucked.
Skyler
1-866-281-4376
http://www.sinfullysexyphonesex.com/skyler.html
http://www.hotmilfphonesex.com/skyler.html