Cucking the football captain phone sex

Randi69s

Jun 23, 2015, 10:39:59 AM6/23/15
to cuckold-...@googlegroups.com

As captain of the cheer squad everyone expected me to date the captain of the football team. I let him take me out and up to the lookout. Things were getting hot and heavy and then I discovered his LITTLE secret. I laughed and made him drive me home.

He followed me around begging me not to tell anyone for weeks. Finally I had a little intervention for him in the locker room. I let the rest of the football team fuck me and made them hold him down as I let their cum drip all over his face.

I don’t let little weinered losers fuck me, even if they are the hot captain of the football team.

Courtney

1-844-332-2639 Ext 239

http://www.sinfullysexyphonesex.com/courtney.html

http://www.teenphonesexcutie.com/courtney.html