Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Randi69s

no leída,
19 jun 2015, 9:40:5019/6/15
a cuckold-...@googlegroups.com

I am your wife; you are my husband. You are just downright worthless in the bed.

I tell you I want a big cock to satisfy me in the bed. You walked away with your head hung low.

I grabbed you and take you down with no effort. Not only you’re pathethic in the bed, you aren’t strong enough to defeat me. I kneed you in the balls and  before you knew it I got you in a headlock and wrestle you to the ground. I tied you spread-eagle face down to the near by bed and gagged your mouth. I buckled my strap-on.

As I was ready to pound your man cunt, five guys entered the bedroom and tackled me to the floor. They put something cold and hard to my neck and ripped my clothes off. The whole time you were tied and gagged, you watched me be forced to suck each of their cocks and get fucked one by one. After they forced me for what seem hours, they left. I untied you and told you to lick my pussy clean to rid of the men’s jizz.

Afterwards, I told you we will finished what we started. I shoved a gag in your mouth and forced your knees apart and made you get into doggy-style. I pushed your head down and pulled your ass up in the air. I put on my strap-on and I opened your ass wide…

Let’s finish this role-play. Call me now!

Mary

866*230*7699

http://www.sinfullsexyphonesex.com/mary.html

http://www.hotmilfphonesex.com/mary.html