Obedient little cuckold phone sex

Randi69s

Oct 15, 2014, 9:58:35 AM10/15/14
to cuckold-...@googlegroups.com

My delicious little cum guzzling clean up boy waits for me at home. While I’m out getting thick fat dick, he’s completing his chores and getting himself ready for me. He meets me at the door on his knees. Already begging me to show him what he knows is waiting for him in my panties. I laugh at the desperation in his eyes. Tease him as he kneels at my feet licking his lips, so eager. I run my fingers through his thick black hair tilting his head back. Then kiss him allowing him to taste the cum coating my tongue. I feel how my deep throaty laugh affects him as he moans against my mouth ready for more.

Wicked Wendy

1- 866-299-2032

http://www.phonesexcandy.com/wendy.html

http://www.deviantphonesex.com/