This Final Four Team Isn’t a Long Shot. It’s a 23,512-to-1 Miracle. - The Wall Street Journal.

1 view

Kittrell Rushing

Apr 5, 2024, 9:23:34 PMApr 5
to cub...@googlegroups.com, Paul Sisco

I thought you would be interested in the following story from The Wall Street Journal.

This Final Four Team Isn’t a Long Shot. It’s a 23,512-to-1 Miracle.

Download the Wall Street Journal app here: WSJ.

K.

Paul Sisco

Apr 5, 2024, 9:28:31 PMApr 5
to Kittrell Rushing, cub...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Kit, I saw it. The Wolfpack’s smiling big man DJ Burns is proving to be a great ambassador for the university.  I wore my Wolfpack hoodie again today and got lots of encouragement from strangers.

Paul

Margo Macdonald

Apr 5, 2024, 9:28:49 PMApr 5
to cub...@googlegroups.com, Paul Sisco
Isn’t great that men and women’s teams made final four.
Sent from my iPhone

Mike Murphy

Apr 5, 2024, 9:35:41 PMApr 5
to cub...@googlegroups.com
Hang on guys. This is going to be some game! Go Caitlin!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 5, 2024, at 9:28 PM, Margo Macdonald <margo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Isn’t great that men and women’s teams made final four.

Christina Winter

Apr 5, 2024, 11:49:56 PMApr 5
to cub...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Mike, quite the game.

Christina S. Winter, Ed.D.

Margo Macdonald

Apr 6, 2024, 7:19:09 AMApr 6
to cubs63@googlegroups.com Inc.
I am sorry that UConn did not win.  Paige Buckets didn’t have her buckets, and as she says it is not one call that loses a game.  I do think that Iowa seems to not get calls that other teams get.  If you go back and watch how they manhandled SC last year,   you at least have to ask the question.

I hope SC brings their buckets.  They are notorious for winning anyway, but not if CC is making shots.  You might have noticed how UConn shut her down, but it exhausted them.  But she will have more trouble scoring in the Pros.