Happy Birthday to Karen Spindler Wade

Paul Sisco

Mar 21, 2024, 11:38:28 AMMar 21
to Training School Group
A nice time of year for an outdoor picnic 🧺 🥳

Raymond Spence

Mar 21, 2024, 6:52:24 PMMar 21
to Cubs 63
Happy birthday, Karen. I hope it is a good one.

Raymond

On Thu, Mar 21, 2024, 10:38 AM Paul Sisco <phs...@gmail.com> wrote:
A nice time of year for an outdoor picnic 🧺 🥳

Margo Macdonald

Mar 22, 2024, 9:30:01 AMMar 22
to cubs63@googlegroups.com Inc.
Happy Birthday, Karen.  SC women play at 2:00 on ESPN for your birthday.  They play Presbyterian College.  It will probably not be a great game but you never know.

Don Wade

Apr 28, 2024, 9:35:36 PMApr 28
to cub...@googlegroups.com
We had a tough year with Don’s health, and after surviving sepsis the beginning of Feb and the second below the knee amputation, he did rehab and went to a step down Health and Rehab facility. After two weeks there, he had a very mean bug of sepsis returned to the ICU for six days. Family and grandkids came or called for goodbyes and affirmation of love, he waited for my birthday celebration on 21st , and flew away March 23rd. We had 60 yrs together plus almost 5 years of going steady! God blessed us with a large family, and he enjoyed sports and coaching even Little League with our grandsons! His obit is at Nelsen’s Funeral Home.

Christina Winter

Apr 29, 2024, 8:05:55 AMApr 29
to cub...@googlegroups.com
Karen - Happy Birthday. May your long years of good memories and family bring smiles. We are thinking of you.

Best, Tina
Christina S. Winter, Ed.D.