Plans for the eclipse?

1 view

Paul Sisco

Apr 3, 2024, 10:13:59 AMApr 3
to Training School Group
I see that Memphis is expected to get 95% coverage. We’re thinking about heading north to Indiana.

Raymond Spence

Apr 3, 2024, 10:23:11 AMApr 3
to Cubs 63
We are going to visit friends near Greer's Ferry lake in North West Arkansas.

A little worried about the traffic.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2024, 9:14 AM Paul Sisco <phs...@gmail.com> wrote:
I see that Memphis is expected to get 95% coverage. We’re thinking about heading north to Indiana.

Robert Coker

Apr 3, 2024, 11:08:47 AMApr 3
to cub...@googlegroups.com

We will be viewing from our backyard.  Weather is supposed to be mostly clear.  Our “totality” is around 12:50 PM.  Yesterday when I went to the library they were offering free solar viewing glasses manufactured by American Paper Optics in Bartlett.  They produce top flight glasses.  I got two pairs.  It is hard to believe that the last solar eclipse in Memphis was summer 2017.

Robert