Games are Friday...Today

Margo Macdonald

Apr 5, 2024, 5:28:16 AMApr 5
to Apple Inc.
Tina, the game is tonight at 7:00. Let’s both hope for good referees and no injuries. Margo

Christina Winter

Apr 5, 2024, 8:17:05 AMApr 5
to cub...@googlegroups.com
Margo - I totally agree with you. My cell phone is below.  Would love a text during the game! Kinda fun that so many years later we are still finding mutual interests and perspectives together.

To the Carolina Women’s Teams having a memorable, great game! 🏀🏀

The impact on the NCSU community of the tournament has been so positive! I had almost forgotten that sports can be so positive for a school and community.
Tina
Christina S. Winter, Ed.D.

On Fri, Apr 5, 2024 at 5:28 AM Margo Macdonald <margo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Tina, the game is tonight at 7:00.  Let’s both hope for good referees and no injuries.  Margo

Margo Macdonald

Apr 5, 2024, 9:32:32 AMApr 5
to cubs63@googlegroups.com Inc.
I maybe able to text, but I am never not a nervous nellie.  These women are so mercurial that it is hard to watch much less text.  (I have great power and I might cause them to lose with a text remark.  This is sarcasm for the literal brains among you.  I am so “”right brain” that I often forget others might not understand that I speak in metaphors.). Margo.

Paul Sisco

Apr 5, 2024, 9:56:13 AMApr 5
to cub...@googlegroups.com
We’re lucky Tina that the Wolfpack players are good role models as well. I’ll be watching the women’s game on the big screen at our local Asheville Pizza and Brewing Company.