Karl Schmidt

May 13, 2013, 3:09:06 PM5/13/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Polo players,

Now that school is over and the weather is nice will there be any polo playing going on?

I'll be rolling through Champaign on my way to Indy and back the next few weekends and wondered if I should be lugging my bike in the trunk.

Karl

Zepol

May 14, 2013, 10:23:28 AM5/14/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
3 Lopii will be around, but the boys have finals next week so this weekend is likely studying.

--
Pezz
My privacy is important to me; please do not share information about my family or me without permission.